Creating a positive foundation for movement, health and education.
With respect towards all philosophies, I take the best from each. Along with 15 years of applied experience studying kids while instructing youth sports, raising a son, volunteering in childcare settings, and working professionally as a home manager/nanny, I’ve learned our bodies were engineered to move all day and kids need the negative ions of nature to maintain good health
PRICES & ENROLLMENT:
$2,400/Month with $200 non- refundable deposit to reserve your place
COVID-19 UPDATES & PROCEDURES
• Additional sanitizing stations and built in times for regular hand washing.
• Wellness check for all students and staff at check in.
• Temperatures of 100.4° or more will be sent home
• Whenever feasible, students be outside in fresh air
• Reduced student capacity
• Students allowed to wear face coverings, especially inside
• Staggered pickup and drop off times
I am currently homeschooling my son (Age 9)
For the last 15 years I have taught youth sports. Previously an athlete, equestrian, and summer guide on ranches and in national parks. Through my recent experiences, I notice kids longing (literally wiggling!) for outdoor freedom and movement. I wish to bring back the aspect that I enjoyed most about being young, to our future generation.